DVR Chatter

Discussing the DCT-6412, Home Theater Devices, Entertainment, Celebrity and the Cable Industry. Not affiliated with any Cable Company, Hardware Manufacturer or Software Developer.

You are not logged in.

-->

#1 01-06-2018 10:16:02 AM

Frank
DVR Chatter Honcho
PM  Website

Jennifer Hudson suffers major wardrobe malfunction

Passengers scream in terror as the plane next to them catches fire after crashing into their packed 737 on the tarmac at icy airport 'I'm mentally stable and like, a really smart genius': Trump tweets back at book's claims as author Wolff asserts 'this is the beginning of the end... my book will bring down his presidency' Judge refuses to dismiss $750million suit filed by JonBenet Ramsey's brother against CBS for docu-series 'alleging that he killed his six-year-old sister' 'I knew when he left the house he was going to Orlando to attack the Pulse Night Club': Shooter's widow said she KNEW about attack in FBI statement From extending the life of fresh flowers using Aspirin to a VERY nifty way to pick up pet hair, the simple yet effective household hacks you need to know Movie studio driver 'shoots dead his wife, 47, daughter, 20, and son, 11, before killing himself in horror murder ... (more)

Click Here To Read More

Board footer