DVR Chatter

Discussing the DCT-6412, Home Theater Devices, Entertainment, Celebrity and the Cable Industry. Not affiliated with any Cable Company, Hardware Manufacturer or Software Developer.

You are not logged in.

-->

#1 03-10-2008 1:43:01 PM

Frank
DVR Chatter Honcho
PM  Website

Eliot Spitzer is an Alleged Whore Monger

New York's Democrat Governor, the oh-so-squeaky-clean champion of ethics and virtue Eliot Spitzer, is apparently a whore monger.

Governor Spitzer, who is married with three children, is allegedly Client #9 of the Emperor's Club Whore Ring.  The site for Emperor's Club is long gone, but they have some kind of spokesmodels site that is up and may show the caliber of women the Democrat New York Governor was paying for sex.

MORE: TV is reporting that these Spitzer Whores went for $5500 an hour.  TV is reporting that Whore Monger Spitzer will resign.  TV is reporting that Whore Monger Democrat Spitzer has been indicted on Whore Mongering charges in New York. Poised to become the next New York Governor is David Patterson (below), the current Lieutenant Governor of New York, who is legally blind.

error: image http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a9/DavidPaterson.jpg/176px-DavidPaterson.jpg cannot be loaded.

MORE: Spitzer resigned according to the AP as reported by TV, walking into the room and announcing it before anyone on TV could get on the air with it.  David A. Patterson is now the new governor of New York.  It appears he is the first blind governor of any state.

MORE: ABOVE REPORT MAY BE WRONG.  The Associated Press report that Spitzer resigned is reported to be incorrect.  Blomberg has video.  Spitzer made apologies to his family and the state. Wife standing by him.  "I must now dedicate some time to regain the trust of my family."  Did not explicitly resign.  This is wild.

MORE: TV now reporting that Spitzer will resign via notarized letter at 7PM ET.  Reporting that David Patterson has solicited a judge to swear him in as the new New York governor at that time.

#2 03-10-2008 2:02:32 PM

Bobby
Charter Member
PM

Re: Eliot Spitzer is an Alleged Whore Monger

I want Winslow, Shelby and Janice..... big_smile

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a sucker for blondes!

#3 03-10-2008 2:06:27 PM

Frank
DVR Chatter Honcho
PM  Website

I'll take Nataile, Rachel and Jess.

Updated information above.

#4 03-10-2008 2:58:54 PM

Wareagle
Charter Member
PM

Site is overloaded at the moment.  Is there an alternative braille site?  hmm

#5 03-10-2008 3:56:23 PM

Frank
DVR Chatter Honcho
PM  Website

Here is the link to the Google Cache:

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:8C … =firefox-a

#6 03-10-2008 4:06:15 PM

Wareagle
Charter Member
PM

Cache doesn't have the images -- bummer.

Board footer