DVR Chatter

Discussing the DCT-6412, Home Theater Devices, Entertainment, Celebrity and the Cable Industry. Not affiliated with any Cable Company, Hardware Manufacturer or Software Developer.

You are not logged in.

-->

#1 11-01-2007 8:49:05 AM

Frank
DVR Chatter Honcho
PM  Website

You Can Go on a Cruise With Big Brother 8 House Guests

200 fans of CBS' Big Brother 8 can go on a Mexican cruise next March with selected house guests.  According to the article, Eric Stein, Jessica Hughbanks, Zach Swerdzewski, Jen Johnson, Dustin Erikstrup and Nick Starcevic have all committed to participating in the 5 day cruise.

Guests will enjoy exclusive cocktail parties, exclusive Question and Answer sessions and exclusive Meet and Mingle sessions with photo opportunities with the houseguests. There will also be games onboard testing the knowledge of guests about the show, with the Big Brother houseguests being the judges and exclusive memorabilia given as prizes.

Rates range from $668 to $1327 per person.  Plus, you've got to get yourself to Galveston, Texas for the departure. Reservations can only be booked through Rainbow Cruises.

I'm as big a BB fan as the next geek, but I'm not going on any cruise anywhere because I like firm land and those things go down.

Board footer